'Paranormal Tours' visits Alton Towers
Wednesday, 1st February 2006 • By Dan Ketteringham
A company specialising in "live ghost hunting nights and events" is spending the night in/around the ruins.
Paranormal Tours will be at Alton Towers on the evening of Saturday, 20th May, in an event which will start at 8pm and finish at 6am.
For those who are interested in the paranormal, it sounds like it could be quite an interesting experience - unique if nothing else. Included in the event will be:
- Overnight access to the Alton Towers estate
- Complimentary ride on Hex
- Buffet meal and refreshments throughout the night
- Access to a Local Historian
- Ghost Walk with their Medium
- Psychic Workshop
- Demo & full use of ghost hunting equipment
- Vigils & Experiments
- Post-Investigation discussion sessions
The price tag is £99
, which is equivalent to 3 days' admission to the park.
If you would be interested in attending, go to the company's website
for terms and conditions, and to book for the event.
» Quick Info
› Park Status: Open
› Adults: £48.00
› Children: £40.80
» Trip Tip
Try and spot the cameras before riding so you know when to smile.